Personal Assistant Services
Ask Me Concierge, LLC offers a variety of personal assistant services including everyday errands to the more complex long-term projects to the ‘That sure threw a wrench in my plans!’.
A few examples are:
- Day to Day Errands – such as picking up dry cleaning, post office, return items to store
- Grocery shopping and putting everything up
- Wash, dry and fold laundry
- Hand address and sign Christmas cards or Thank You notes
- Menu Planning, Meal Prep
- Waiting on service professionals (you know, when the cable guy says he’ll be there between 8 am and 12 noon and you have to get to work.)
- Gift wrapping, packing and shipping
- Calendar Management & Reminder Service:
Appointments, Doctors, Birthday/Anniversary, Events
- Taking pets to vet, groomer or Doggy Daycare
- Travel Companion
- Party Host – Actually enjoy your party and visit with your guests. Let me take care of making sure there’s enough ice, refills, picking up empty cups, etc.
- Problem Solving – Hard-to-locate items/services, Internet research
- Pick-up car for repairs, service
(Your preferred repair shop or mine)
- Car Inspections
- DMV registration
- Take car to car wash or arrange for mobile service
- Household Inventory –
verify all is in working order, report of repairs, shopping of items running low.
(Handyman services available for an additional fee.)
- Mail management
- Bill Paying
- Preparations for House Guests
- Referral Source – Lawn Care, Housekeeping, Maintenance, etc
- Gather Home Improvement estimates
- Manage repair and construction projects
- Liaison with home vendors (plumbers, electrician, cable, etc.)
- House Watch (Overnight, Vacation Home, Out of Town Residences)
Check mail, water plants, rotate lights, Handyman service, take trash to and from curb, letting Service Providers in and out,
perimeter security, Peace-of-mind check in, Errands, Shopping for supplies, etc. Rates as low as $35 per visit within Lago Vista, Point Venture and Jonestown with Long Term Service Agreement.
Household Management Services:
Professional Downsizing and Decluttering Services
Starting at $55/hour
Garage, Attic, Shed Organization:
Between October and – April – $65/hr
May thru September – $75/hr
Consignment/Listing items for sale online – Contact for Details.
How does this work?
Phone, text or schedule a time for a 15 minute consultation.
We will discuss the best way to get done what you need done.
Who is this best for?
For those busy professionals wanting to be more productive by having someone handle all those pesty “To Do’s”.
Parents that need a helping hand to make their household flow effortlessly.
Seniors that want to enjoy their Retirement and just can’t seem to do all the things they used to.
ANYONE that wants to spend their time doing more important things like spending time with family and friends.
What other details do I need to know?
4 Hour Time block preferred, but determined during consultation.
Cash, local check, or credit card
Time is scheduled in advance. Emergencies may incur a Rush surcharge.
Any expected expenses estimated and prepaid. (groceries, car service, etc.)
Mileage included if within set service areas.
Special rates and discounts may be provided for larger projects requiring more time.
Contact for Ongoing Specials, Custom Quotes and other available savings opportunities.